Based in San Antonio, Texas, I am a solo law practitioner that serves the small business community by providing practical legal advice at an affordable cost. I don't have the expenses of a sizable staff or grandiose office to pass on to my clients, so I can keep my fees low. And I use my diverse skills and many years of experience working for large and mid-size firms in non-law related positions to proudly serve the backbone of our nation, small businesses.
I am pleased to provide a variety of non-litigation business and commercial law services, such as drafting, reviewing or filing documents related to the following:
- Business Entity Selection and Formation
- Contracts, Leases and other Agreements
- Commercial Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Outside General Counsel
Smaller companies may not have the resources to hire a full-time legal staff but nonetheless have a need for a limited amount of regular and effective legal counsel. I am available on a part-time contract basis, which may be more suitable to a small business owner's needs.
Estate Planning and Family Law
I also provide simple estate planning and limited family law services, such as drafting and executing the following:
- Last Will and Testament
- Directive to Physicians and Family (Living Will)
- Power of Attorney
- Trust Instruments
- Marital Agreements (Prenuptial, Postmarital, Cohabitation)
I am licensed in the State of Texas for the practice of law:
- Since December 1999, I have been a member of the State Bar of Texas. While I practice in the areas of law mentioned above, I am not board certified in any particular area of legal specialization (Texas Bar No. 24014490).